Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My First Video!

Everyone did such a good job with their videos that it inspired/scared me into messing around with iMovie and see if I couldn't figure out how to make my own. This is actually more of a montage of every picture I have taken since arriving in Europe rather than a video...I don't really have enough footage to make a film yet. There is also the problem of the song, which is unfortunately copyrighted so I won't be able to use it in my final video. It's called Scenic World by Beirut and the label is Ba Da Bing Records, just to give appropriate credit. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Beverly - I can't see the video, since it is categorized as "private." If you wish to keep it private, please invite me - or friend request me? (via YouTube) to view this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that! I will try to figure out how to invite you. I'm not sure if I should make it public because of copyright infringement but I see that a lot of other users have also used the song. In the mean time, here is a link....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=PEEvROUdC5s&sharing_token=WjoUVxUyB0iwQ_0_w16a7A

    Does this work?

    Thanks,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete